Thursday, October 21, 2010

Adventures with iWeb

Today was a beautiful sunny day, perfect outdoors weather. Guess where I spent it?

Indoors, with my laptop, tapping away.


The old site - take a look at the new look one and let me know what you think

All for a good cause though - I was busy updating our website, which has been on my 'to do' list for a while now. Not being overly technical, each time I need to update it, I know I need to allow a good chunk of time to get through it all.

Using iWeb does make it slightly easier, although it also reduces the ability to customise, meaning I have to use pieces of HTML and CSS coding, both of which are another language for me!!

I have promised myself that I will learn Dreamweaver over the next few months, but until then - this will have to do.

www.theinspiredoccasion.com.au


Take a look and let me know what you think. Happy to have everyone's suggestions and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...