Friday, October 22, 2010

Monsters Inc.

Finally, I am sharing this party with you! I tried earlier in the week, but had issues with blogger, then got distracted in redesigning our webpage (which you can check out here) and am just coming back to it now. Thanks for your patience everyone - I promise it was worth the wait!

Jess from Polkadots and Pirates put this great party together for her son and nephews joint birthday party. The theme was chosen from a favourite book (the very cute looking Tickle Monster) and because the boys are often referred to as 'little monsters'!


There are just so many fun details in these photos, I am not sure I can choose a favourite! I am loving the bright bold colour scheme, the fabulous cake, the super cute themed cookies and the chalk drawings on the front footpath....








 'Little Monsters' - surely not?! How cute are they in their matching t-shirts?!

For a full list of suppliers, along with some more great shots from the party, make sure you check out the Polkadots & Pirates blog.

Cheers,

1 comment:

  1. Those t-shirts are a fantastic touch, but I adore those monster biscuits - they're so cute (even if they're meant to be scary monsters! LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...