Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas tree with a difference

I really should be designing right now (we have four clients waiting for invites to be finished) or looking at the 'other' laptop, the one that has my work from my 'real' job on it and keeps pinging incessantly with emails that require my attention... but instead - I have been cruising Google Reader...

And what did I find, you may ask...?

Well - this delightful Christmas Tree by Mae... It's a reusable fabric sticker - I am so in love!


We won't be home on Christmas Day this year, so I am thinking of maybe doing something a bit different... The Mae tree is so delightful - I have a big blank wall... maybe it's the way to go!

Ok - no more procrastinating - MUST get on with work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...