Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspired Suppliers - Pom Pom Princess

We are now into our third week of introducing you to our team of wonderful Inspired Suppliers. You can catch up here with Amy of Giggleberry Creations and here with Tania of Squiggle and Stitch.


When we first started planning our online store, Inspired Parties, we knew we wanted to offer as many high quality products, made by other small businesses as possible. Being long time facebookers, we have been fortunate to come across many of these wonderful businesses and used them before for ourselves or clients events - so we knew how wonderful they are.


Sara from Pom Pom Princess is no exception. Her gorgeous tissue paper pom poms are in our store and are the perfect addition to any party decor. They are such great quality, so full and fluffy! 


She also makes divine tulle pom poms, garlands and pom pom wands - who could want more!


Who? Tell us a bit about yourself... 
I have three gorgeous children, 4, 3 & 1 year olds and a handsome partner, who are incredibly beautiful, cheeky, spontaneous and demanding at times...They have spurred my creativity and helped me to find my feet with Pom Pom Princess.  It's not all work and no play though, I love playing with my babies and challenging them, as much as myself with lots of exciting adventures...and given the chance I will be anywhere the sun is shining!


What inspired you to start your own business? 
My little princesses were having a fairy birthday and I created pom poms for the party, within weeks I had requests and the online business just grew a mind of it's own and here I am today...Fluffing gorgeousness for other little (and big) girls too!


Beer, wine, bubbles or soft drink? 
I am partial to a glass of red wine...or white come to think of it!!


How do you stay innovative and ahead of the pack? 
Pom Pom Princes is dedicated to making handmade gorgeous pom poms to order, so I want to be able to get any colour tulle that might be wanted for that special occassion. The tissue paper pom poms come in standard colours so I want to at least have the flexibility of a range of colours for the Tulle Pom Poms, Pom Pom Wands & Garlands.


What is your greatest indulgence? 
Oooh that would have to be marshamallows..have you tried the new berry swirls?? Or if allowed...a sleep in.....


What difference has being in business for yourself made in your life? 
The biggest differance I am finding at the moment is the juggling act between family, friends and 'me time'. But I have also found that it I have gained more self confidence to know I am capable, can create gorgeous pom poms that people are loving and I can do this and still be the bestest mother I can  be!!


Website - www.pompomprincess.com.au  
Facebook - www.facebook.com/Pom-Pom-Princess


Thanks for being a part of our Inspired Suppliers blog series Sara! 


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...