Monday, September 24, 2012

Contributor to 'Carnival of fun' - Bronnie Bakes

Today we are featuring one of many creative business that are contributing to the "Carnival of Fun". Bronnie Bakes will be designing "Carnival" themed cupcake for the dessert station. The Inspired Occasion and Little Big Company are looking forward to seeing her creations!!

Bronnie Bakes

I've been a stay at home mum since 2006 and started blogging in 2011 as a way to do something for myself and to teach my children (3 girls aged 3, 4 & 5) about baking from scratch . I wanted to document my baking adventures with my children and also to blog tutorials so that other aspiring decorators could learn to make their own creations.

The blog has grown rapidly over the last year and gets over 15,000 visitors per month
 





The Inspired Occasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to read your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...